CHEAPEST COURIER SERVICE FROM AUSTRALIA TO MALAYSIA | FAST DELIVERY
Picture yourself basking in the Christmas spirit. It is that time of the year when the neighborhood is illuminated with fairy lights, giving an air of festivity. It is bone-chilling cold, yet you go outside to decorate the front yard. The twinkling LED lights, shiny ornaments, floral crown on the door, all make your house look charming. Somewhere far on the street, you can hear the faint sound of people caroling. You smile to yourself. It is good to see everyone enjoy themselves and be kinder to each other.
Back inside the house, the lit fireplace brings warmth to the room. The pine-like smell of the adorned Christmas tree adds to the feels. With a cup of steaming coffee in hand, you settle in for the cozy night.
But not everything is blissful. You are missing your brother who has moved out to another country. You know he is finding it hard to cope with living so far away from the rest of the family. The holiday season might make him feel more homesick and left out. To cheer him up, you make a mental note to buy him a gift that he would love.
Now the problem is that you have never shipped internationally. Your brother is in Malaysia while you live in Australia. You are stumped. Having heard many people say their parcel went missing or damaged, you feel apprehensive. You are not sure which courier service to Malaysia is better. Anyway, the nearest courier center is too far away from your house. And isn’t cross country shipping awfully expensive?
How about we tell you that you do not need to step out of your home to send the delivery? And that you can get the courier to Malaysia shipped securely at the lowest possible price?
We make it simpler for you to book the delivery in just a few minutes.
Sending a courier to Malaysia does not have to be a grueling experience. DTDC’s intuitive Quick Quote calculator is straightforward. No more guesswork or speculation about the charges. Our transparent service makes sure you have a clear idea beforehand of how much the international shipping will cost you.
We strive to provide an uncomplicated booking process that can be used by just about everyone. The booking page will require you to enter some information that will take you no more than a few minutes. And that’s that.
The courier service formed exclusively to meet your requirements:
We understand the customer pain points well.
Gone were the days when people had to drag themselves to a courier center to drop off the parcel. These days’ door to door delivery of shipments is possible. Our delivery personnel will visit your house and pick up the parcel. You don’t have to lift a finger.
Sea or air freight, which one to choose? We provide both. You can easily compare their prices and delivery time of the courier to Malaysia to pick one that fits your requirements.
Customs clearance is a long drawn process. People get tempted to hire pricey brokerage services. But we can clear the customs of both air and sea freight for you at an attractive price.
If you need a courier service for your E-commerce dealings, you have come to the right place. We have a Biz Express site that will cater to your unique needs. You will get a free-to-use dashboard and reduced prices.
Caring for the environment is our responsibility. Mankind’s every effort to make the planet greener counts. At DTDC, we provide carbon-neutral shipping to fight against climate change.
DTDC delivers all kinds of courier to Malaysia like parcel, carton, documents and excess baggage to Malaysia etc.
Now you can send your parcel to Malaysia without any anxiety
DTDC is one of the most popular courier companies; a big part of the reason is our amazing customer care team. The friendly bunch is dedicated to solving your queries in a snap.
We follow various steps and procedures to ensure the maximum safeguard of your valuable parcel. You can monitor the movement of your courier to Malaysia using our superior tracking software. This allows you to stay in the loop with the entire shipping process.
We make every effort to deliver your courier to Malaysia within the estimated period.
Courier To Malaysia FAQs:
How do I send a package to Malaysia?
You can do the booking of the courier to Malaysia in just a few minutes using our user-friendly website.
- But first and foremost, you must measure the dimensions of your courier to Malaysia If you are sending two or more couriers, you are required to know the dimensions of all of them.
- Then go to https://www.dtdcaustralia.com.au/
- Fill in the important details like the origin location, its postcode, the destination country, collection date, item type (either parcel/carton/baggage or documents), and the number of items that you intend to ship.
- On the next page, you will see a range of services varying in cost, duration, mode (Express, economy, door to door, door to airport, air and sea freight). You can see the courier charges from Australia to Malaysia per kg.
- We have a multitude of partnerships and networks. So other than DTDC you also get to choose from services like UPS, DHL, TNT, ARAMEX as well. Based on the needs you can pick anything of your choice. However, if you get any discounts from our site then you can avail for it by entering the coupon code.
- After you are done with the whole process you can click on the Book Now option, where you will have to mention the complete contact details. The name, E-mail, Company name, telephone number, city, state code, postcode, and country of both the sender and the receivers will be required. Double-check the Email address you mentioned as that is where the collection label and invoice of the parcel will be sent to you.
- Confirm the collection date of the courier to Malaysia . For door to door delivery, the collection time is from 9 AM to 5:30 PM. It is not available on weekends. If nobody can be present at your house during that period of time to wait for the driver, you can instead drop the parcel off at our center. Our head office location is in Chester Hill, New South Wales. But we have several other drop-off locations in Australia. You can choose the nearest one: https://www.dtdcaustralia.com.au/contact-us/
- Write a brief description of the courier to Malaysia that you are sending. Pick the value of your content between AUD 500 to AUD 4000. If you want, you can invest in loss and damage insurance. The insurance amount will vary according to the value of your parcel. For example, if your courier’s value is around AUD 2500, your insurance would be AUD 62.50.
- However, these charges do not include the charges of carrying prohibited items. Therefore, before selecting any item check our list of Prohibited & Restricted items
- Before you click the checkbox, read the Financial Service Guide, Product Disclosure Statement, and the Terms & Conditions carefully, https://www.dtdcaustralia.com.au/useful-information/forms/terms-condition/
You will see a summary of your booking on the next page. After verifying it, you can proceed to pay the amount. You can do it through a credit card or PayPal.
Can I send medicine to Malaysia?
Yes, you can send medicines as courier to Malaysia . However, pharmaceutical items fall under the list of restricted items. So you need proper permits, licenses, and a prescription for it. It can be quite an extensive procedure.
Usually, it is much more effortless and cheap to buy the medicine from Malaysia itself instead of having it shipped from another country. Here are some of the medicines that are easily available in Malaysia: https://www.pharmacy.gov.my/v2/en/apps/drug-price
But if you still intend to send the courier to Malaysia , you can contact the Malaysian Ministry of Health. To enquire about the course of action that needs to be taken, you can Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Which courier is best for Malaysia?
DTDC is a renowned courier service that also operates in Australia. Since our company has been in the business for several years, it knows every details of the shipping industry. From the time the courier to Malaysia is picked to its successful delivery, we show a level of expertise that not many courier services can replicate.
What is the cheapest way to send a parcel to Malaysia?
More often than not, the economy service is more affordable than express delivery. Airfreight are done in case of any kind of express deliveries. But that raises the cost of the courier to Malaysia .
Sea freights are a great option if budget is a concern. This service is very useful if the courier to Malaysia is huge in size.
What is the cheapest courier service to Malaysia?
There are many courier services that ships Australia to Malaysia courier like Pack and Send Malaysia, ParcelMonkey etc.
But DTDC does international shipping of your courier to Malaysia at a reasonable rate. If your parcel is average-sized, often you can find that our express air freights are cheaper than economic sea freight to Malaysia. You can check this on the live rate calculator: https://www.dtdcaustralia.com.au/
Are you being a business person who needs to send cheap courier to Malaysia from Australia multiple times a week? We have an exclusive service for you. Biz Express is made for businesses; here you will get generous discounts and special features. Check this page to learn more: https://www.dtdcaustralia.com.au/biz-express/
What is the best courier service in Australia to Malaysia?
At DTDC, we strive to make your shipping experience great. DTDC is a cut above the rest.
We have partnerships with multiple carriers like FedEx, TNT, DHL, Aramex, UPS, and many more. So, cheap international shipping from Australia is possible. We are a one-stop destination to fulfill every need of yours.
After booking the courier to Malaysia , you are given access to DTDC’s superior real-time data technology using which you can keep a track of your parcel. All you need is the consignment number: https://www.dtdc.com/track
DTDC is one of the best courier companies to work for in Malaysia.
Can we Courier food items to Malaysia?
- Yes, it is possible. However, you need to follow some guidelines such as:
- Do not send perishable foods as courier to Malaysia .
- The packaging should be sturdy and there should be no leakage.
- The ‘use before’ date should be a few months away.
- Do not send foodstuffs that have to be maintained at a certain temperature. For example, frozen food.
- Generally, there are strict restrictions on sending homemade eatables.
- Not all foodstuffs are allowed. Check this page of Malaysian customs for the detailed list: http://www.customs.gov.my/en/tp/pages/tp_ie.aspx
What are the courier charges from Australia to Malaysia?
The courier to Malaysia charges are determined by various factors like the dimension, weight, shipping mode, etc. For instance, suppose you are shipping a 6kg article of length 25 cm, breadth 20cm, and height of 15cm from Sydney to Malaysia. The price will differ based on the service package that you choose and the estimated delivery time. You will see varying price points like AUD 128, AUD 136, AUD 168, and AUD 512.
Note that any customs charges, taxes, duties, or port terminal handling costs are not included within the above mentioned charges. If extra cost is incurred, you would have to pay it separately.
What is the cheapest way to ship a package from Australia to Malaysia?
During the peak season, charges may rise. By planning ahead of time, you can save a whole lot of money.
Sea route is a cost-effective way to send 20’, 40’ containers to another country. By and large, sea freights take 2-15 weeks to deliver, so take that into account while scheduling the delivery of the courier to Malaysia . Keep a lookout for discount coupons and great deals.
How do I send a courier to Malaysia?
To reduce the chances of damage to your parcel do the packaging properly. Buy or reuse well-built cardboard boxes. Spread polystyrene balls around the parcel to soften any impacts of a blow during shipping to Malaysia.
Use courier envelopes if you are sending documents as courier to Malaysia . The durable courier envelopes are made using multiple layers of thick, wear, and tear-proof sheets.
Label it with important details before sending the parcel to Malaysia.
To do the booking, visit our official website: https://www.dtdcaustralia.com.au/
If any problem arises during shipping or if you have queries, our customer service is always glad to help. You can E-Mail us at 星火电竞
What is the cheapest way to send a parcel to Malaysia?
Our international delivery starts at $29. We have special discounted offers for enterprises.
DTDC’s newly launched door to port service is affordable as well. We provide various options of postage to Malaysia you can choose any depending on your requirements.
How much does it cost to ship to Malaysia?
The weight, length, height, width, source location, insurance, etc. will play a big role in the price calculation. It can cost you anywhere from AUD 80 to AUD 500 to ship from Australia to Malaysia.
Luckily, you can find the cost instantly by using our Quick Quote calculator before sending the courier to Malaysia : https://www.dtdcaustralia.com.au/